Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Church

Church on Sunday was wonderful. We miraculously found the chapel - it truly was a miracle! There, we met 4 sets of missionaries who guided us to another building because it was District Conference that day! In this picture (the only one I have, unfortunately) we are in the underground riding up the longest escalator ever! There were a total of 14 missionaries (I believe) in Prague. They are powerful people...I was in awe of them. Several Elders were making fun of me and the British accent I apparently am obtaining. They thought I was from Britain at first! I was shocked! How funny! The District included half of the Czech Republic. It was really wonderful to be there and the meeting was excellent. Wherever you go in the world, the Church is still the same; it is still like 'home'.

No comments: