Monday, June 18, 2007

Paris!!


Paris! We went to Paris! I have to keep reminding myself of that fact because a most unusual, fleeting trip it was! We rode the overnight coach (bus) to Paris and by the time we arrived, we were absolutely shattered. My predominate memory is how incredibly TIRED we all were (three hard-core days trampsing around London, jet-lag, and hardly a wink of good sleep on the coach created a deadly combination). We arrived in Paris at 6 am. I remember walking around this beautiful city in a haze. We managed to fall asleep in Notre Dame during noon mass and at the Eiffel Tower after taking in the views. We must have been a sight! We saw the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and called it a day. We went back to the coach station four hours early (!) and fell asleep there! Sad but true....but we were there and made good memories! Boarded the overnight coach back to London at 10 pm. Would post more pictures but my laptop with all my pictures isn't working at the minute.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jana said...

I think I have a picture of Annette and me on this same bench! How fun that you guys did that. You'll have to go to my blog because you've been "tagged"!