Sunday, June 14, 2009

CHANGES!!

Soo, long days have passed since I last made an entry on my esteemed blog--approximately six months! And my how much has happened in six months! Many miracles and good things.


Good Thing #1
My internship at the Church History Library has become a full-time, permanent position! It is completely miraculous. The Church has instituted a worldwide hiring freeze due to economic conditions, but my supervisor, director, and others fought a hard battle and, INCREDIBLY, their petition for two more employees progressed up the channels until President Thomas S. Monson gave his approval that Alan (the other intern) and I could be hired! Isn't that mind-blowing?! I am inconceivably blessed. Above is a picture of the BRAND NEW Church History Library, which I work in [photo courtesy of the Church News]. We open our doors June 22.


Good Thing #2



I have had the pleasure and privilege of getting to know a very, verry, verrrry fine young man over the past few months.


Good Thing #3

Rainbow sighting! No flood this year! Taken outside of my house after a beautiful Spring shower a few days ago. Hooray for loveliness!


5 comments:

Rheanna said...

1) You're sister's wedding pics are so cute.
2) Yipee for your job turning into a full time position.
3) Your guy is very handsome and I think you should tell us all more about him--WONDERFUL!
4) I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, we should get together sometime!

emily u said...

Hooray for your good things! I like them all.

Handsfullmom said...

Hmmm -- do you think you might be the master of the understatement with #2 there? =)

I'm glad to see you blogging again! What a blessing about your job. I bet the new library is amazing.

Cristi said...

Ummmm ... I'd like to know more about good thing #2! :)

Amanda said...

We missed you at the SVU BBQ!! Good to hear a little update from you! Glad things are going so well! :)