Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Another Christmas highlight was being able to spend some time with my good friend Kurt. He was an American study-abroad student at Leicester Uni and I had the privilage of attending Church with him. His family spent Christmas together in London before Kurt headed back to sweet home USA. So we had opportunity for one last good chat in London before he followed the wu wei of the universe back to Utah. :) I am reminded of something said to me about Kurt. :) I was sitting in Church next to a middle-aged woman and she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "My, Kurt is a hunky bloke, isn't he?" Yes, I will have to agree. Kurt is definitely a hunky bloke inside and out. :) hahaha! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Brittany, I must agree: Kurt is a hunky bloke. Especially with a box of Ben's Cookies in one hand. That increases attractiveness(inside and out) most decidedly. So have you finally tasted the goodness (of the cookies)? Tell me about it- seriously, no one here in the US can converse with me about them, and they are a topic I've been dying to discuss with someone (strangely enough)! I love you so very much Brittany! You are one of the most amazing people I know and I am counting the days until I see you again! I'm glad you had such an excellent Christmas - Loves!